Bamboo: The Natural Fence Material
Each fencing panel includes a series of commercial-grade bamboo poles attached with durable steel wire. Our bamboo comes from China's Anji region, where the climate lets every stalk thrive. Extensive quality testing ensures each pole will withstand the elements and wear and tear. This eye-catching natural fence panel comes individually packaged with a straightforward installation process. Our unique selection of bamboo fences can also be cut and shaped to fit any space within your home, garden or patio. Almost anywhere you install bamboo fencing, you'll see that the material is:
The natural dried bamboo exudes a warm shade for a product that is not only only stunning but also highly durable, making it one of the best materials to build a fence with. Bamboo can hold more pressure and weight than other kinds of wood due to its natural structure, but it also offers enough flexibility to fit multiple surfaces and bend into the shape you need. You can even count on bamboo to resist termites and pests that usually damage other forms of wood. Our affordable natural bamboo fencing rolls will beautify your space for years to come.
Bamboo materials already have a long lifespan, but you can extend it further with a sealant for bamboo fencing and materials like Amteco Total Wood Protectant (TWP). These coatings protect bamboo from UV rays and the elements, and they come in a wide range of colors. Change the look of your fence while making it last for years to come.
When you buy bamboo products, you help the environment. During harvest, a bamboo grower doesn't have to kill the plant to harvest it. Instead, they allow it to grow back by cutting it off from the base. As one of the Earth's fastest-growing plants, bamboo can grow as much as two inches an hour. Within a short time, bamboo completely replenishes itself. That means your bamboo purchase doesn't strain our planet's natural resources.
This natural fence material also releases 35% more oxygen than traditional timber, helping us breathe cleaner air. It naturally recycles more carbon dioxide into oxygen, more effectively fighting against global warming.
Creating Beautiful Bamboo Fencing Projects With Natural Bamboo
Natural bamboo fencing rolls are a versatile material. Get creative with interior and exterior placements that give your home or business a tropical, inviting feel.
How to Use Natural Bamboo Fencing Rolls
While our customers commonly use bamboo fencing to install an exterior fence, its applications go far beyond its original purpose. Bamboo fencing comes in convenient, pre-assembled rolls that you can cut apart and join together however you desire. Instead of thinking of our fencing rolls as standalone fences, consider them a user-friendly building and decoration material. Use natural bamboo fences to:
- Add island charm to walls and backdrops. Bring attention to reception desks, tradeshow booths and anywhere else that needs a dramatic background.
- Accent desks, tables and other furniture in need of a new look. No need to buy new furniture — work with what you already have.
- Divide interior and exterior areas. Separate restaurant booths, employees-only sections or studio apartments.
- Cover existing fences and gates instead of completely replacing them. Instead of dismantling your fencing, attach bamboo fencing panels.
- Hide equipment, trash receptacles and other elements that clash with your design. Cover parts of your space that take away from the immersion of your island paradise.
Bamboo provides endless creative possibilities if you think outside the box. For even more ideas, take a look at our customers' bamboo projects.
How to Care for Bamboo Fencing
Because you're using natural materials, you'll want to know how to preserve bamboo fencing. Natural fading and accumulation of dirt and debris from the elements could impact its appearance, but a few simple steps and knowing how to care for natural bamboo fencing will help revive it.
How to Clean Natural Bamboo Fencing
Cleaning bamboo fencing is a relatively easy process. Depending on where you install your fencing, you may only need to clean it once a year. Perform occasional spot checks, especially after inclement weather, and clean your fence before you plan to seal or stain it.
To clean natural bamboo fencing, use a mix of mild dish detergent and water to make a gentle solution. Spray the fencing with the solution, then scrub it with a nylon brush to remove any dirt or debris. You may not need to scour interior fencing, so use a soft bristle brush or a non-abrasive cleaning cloth for a gentle way to care for your bamboo.
For a thorough cleaning, you can use a solution of three parts water and one part bleach on your fencing. You can also use eco-friendly wood and bamboo cleaners that are made for cleaning the material.
How to Restore and Protect Bamboo Fencing's Natural Color
Exposure to sunlight and the elements can fade your natural bamboo fence's color. Luckily, stain products can help restore the inviting, tropical appearance you chose when you purchased your bamboo materials. Stains come in an array of naturally-inspired colors, such as:
- Light cedar: This is a mellow stain color that mimics the original natural tone of bamboo. If you want a pale stain on the yellow-tan side, choose light cedar bamboo stain.
- Cedartone: This color offers a more medium natural tone. Slightly darken your natural bamboo, but maintain the light golden shade with cedartone stain.
- Black walnut: This color mimics the rich shade of natural black bamboo fencing. The deep brown and caramel tones of black walnut stain make your fencing stand out and appear warm and sophisticated.
- Dark oak: This color transforms natural bamboo to a deep red mahogany tone. Apply three coats of dark oak stain to your bamboo for a unique result that can warm up any interior or exterior space.
You'll find those stain colors and more in varieties that include a sealant for bamboo fencing. Sealants help restore your bamboo's color, reinforce the material and protect it from the elements — which can help prolong its lifespan. When you apply your sealant and stain product, follow these steps:
- Clean your bamboo fence, following the tips above.
- Allow it to air dry for one to two days.
- Ensure the fence is dry before applying the stain.
- Sand the surface if you need to make touch-ups or want the stain to adhere better.
- Wipe the surface of your fence with a clean cloth after sanding.
- Mix the bamboo stain thoroughly before application.
- Use a stain brush, sponge or cloth to apply the stain in a vertical motion.
- Allow the layers to dry, and scuff them between applications to apply up to three layers.
You can use a spray gun to apply the stain quickly, but be sure to protect the areas around your fence and follow instructions for diluting the stain and using the stain spray gun.
Natural Bamboo Fences for Homes and Businesses
Homeowners and businesses alike use our bamboo supplies to create tropical spaces. Renters can also enjoy bamboo's versatility by using lease-friendly hanging options to fasten fencing panels to counters, walls and other surfaces. We work with companies like resorts, parks, zoos and other escapes to create environments that bring profit. If you plan to buy our materials in bulk for commercial projects, complete our wholesale inquiry form for a customized quote.
Interested? Try before you buy with a sample box! Place your order within 45 days of purchasing your samples and get $25 off. This makes your sample box FREE!
Delivery and Shipping Charges
It can take us up to two business days to ship and process your order. Customers who urgently need their purchase can choose same-day shipping at an additional charge. To learn more about our shipping process and charges, contact our customer representatives.
Since all our natural fencing comes in 8-foot rolls, we must ship them via freight, meaning we cannot offer free shipping on these items. However, feel free to browse the rest of our product selection to find free delivery on select purchases.
Leave It to the Industry's Finest
When you shop at Forever Bamboo, you don't have to get your materials from anywhere else. Our store has one of the largest inventories in the business, so you can buy everything you need without jumping between checkout pages. Our U.S.-based warehouse lets us offer a quick turnaround and high product availability.
We couldn't consider ourselves the nation's number one supplier of tropical decor without our customer service representatives. They will assist you with your next project and explain our inventory Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Outside of our hours of operation, feel free to get in touch online — we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Call 877-912-2244 or submit a contact form to get expert assistance from our team today.