Returns and Exchanges Policy
ALL REQUESTS FOR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES MUST BE DONE WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF RECEIPT OF ORDER. PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL. DO NOT DISPOSE OF THE BOX OR ANY PACKAGING MATERIALS UNTIL YOU HAVE INSPECTED YOUR ORDER AND ARE SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT YOU HAVE RECEIVED.
Returns on Bamboo poles and Bamboo products: Bamboo poles and bamboo products are not returnable or exchangeable and are considered final sale. Since bamboo poles and fences are natural products, it is normal to have some cracks in the poles. Forever Bamboo is not able to process a return or exchange for cracked poles or fences. Note that since bamboo is a natural product, we cannot guarantee consistency with any of our bamboo products.
In the event you are not satisfied with the purchase of an item, we will gladly refund or exchange that item (excluding bamboo products). To initiate a return, refund, or exchange, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization (RA). No returned products will be accepted without a RA number provided from our customer service team. All requests must be in writing.
- When submitting a request to email@example.com, please include the following: name on the order, order number, the reason for the return, and photos of the product being returned.
- All products being returned will have the costs of return shipping and any other related costs deducted from the refund *
- The original cost of shipping is not refundable (unless the item being returned qualified for free shipping)*
- Additionally, a 20% restocking fee of the merchandise being returned will be deducted from the refund.*
- Products must be in new and sellable condition to be approved for a return.
- Photos of the products and packaging must be included in your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be advised that an RA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection. Once they pass inspection and are deemed in new and resellable condition, any applicable refund will be processed.
- The customer’s refund will be processed to the original payment method upon receipt of the goods and inspection as to their suitability of original condition.
- The decision to replace or refund remains the sole discretion of Forever Bamboo
*If Forever Bamboo is responsible for an error resulting in the need to return an item, none of the return fees above are applicable.General Disclaimers
- We cannot assume responsibility for customer ordering errors or contractor miscalculations.
- Color variations occasionally occur in bamboo, however, this is a natural characteristic and not a product defect.
- Bamboo is subject to cracking and splitting just like any other wood product.
- ForeverBamboo.com cannot guarantee consistency with any of our bamboo products, but we try our best to offer the highest quality bamboo currently available on the market.
- Maintenance: Forever Bamboo recommends applying Total Wood Protectant (TWP) for all exterior uses on bamboo products.
- Forever Bamboo now offers Route Package Protection! Route Package Protection will protect your order in case it is damaged, lost, or stolen during transit.
- When purchased during checkout, you will receive an email from Route with your order protection number and instructions on how to report an issue with Route. Route Package Protection is automatically added to your cart during checkout. You may choose to opt out.
- If you opted out of purchasing Route Package Protection during checkout, Forever Bamboo will not refund or replace your order due to orders being damaged, lost, or stolen during transit. This disclaimer is listed under the Route Package Protection option at checkout.
- Take photos! Route will require photos of the merchandise and packaging when reporting damage to receive a refund or replacement.
- You only have 15 days from the receipt of your order to report an issue to Route of damage during transit. Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt to ensure there is no damage.