Returns and Exchanges Policy
Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We have set specific guidelines to ensure a quick and hassle-free return and exchange process. We have a fully staffed team of experts who can walk you step by step through this process.
ALL REQUESTS FOR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES, EXCLUDING BAMBOO PRODUCTS, MUST BE DONE WITHIN 15 DAYS FROM DATE OF RECEIPT OF ORDER. PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL. DO NOT DISPOSE OF THE BOX OR ANY PACKAGING MATERIALS UNTIL YOU HAVE INSPECTED YOUR ORDER AND ARE SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT YOU HAVE RECEIVED.
In the event you are not satisfied with the purchase of an item, we will gladly refund or exchange that item (excluding bamboo products). To initiate a return, refund, or exchange, you must email email@example.com for an RMA authorization number (Return Merchandise Authorization). No returned products will be accepted without prior authorization and RMA number. All requests must be in writing, but you may call our customer service line for assistance at 877-912-2244
- When submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include the following: name on the order, order number, the reason for the return, and photos of the product being returned.
- All products being returned will have the costs of return shipping and any other related costs deducted from the refund *
- The original cost of shipping is not refundable (unless the item being returned qualified for free shipping)*
- Additionally, a 20% restocking fee of the merchandise being returned will be deducted from the refund.*
- Products must be in new and sellable condition to be approved for a return.
- Photos of the products and packaging must be included in your return request to email@example.com
- Please be advised that an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection. Once they pass inspection and are deemed in new and resellable condition, any applicable refund will be processed.
- The customer’s payment will be refunded in the original form of received payment, upon receipt of the goods and inspection as to their suitability of original condition.
- The decision to replace or refund remains the sole discretion of Forever Bamboo
*If Forever Bamboo is responsible for an error resulting in the need to return an item, none of the return fees above are applicable.
Returns on Bamboo poles and Bamboo products: Bamboo poles and bamboo products are not returnable or exchangeable and are considered final sale. Since bamboo poles and fences are natural products, it is normal to have some cracks in the poles. Forever Bamboo is not able to process a return or exchange for cracked poles or fences. Note that since bamboo is a natural product, we cannot guarantee consistency with any of our bamboo products.General Disclaimers
- We cannot assume responsibility for customer ordering errors or contractor miscalculations.
- Color variations occasionally occur in bamboo, however, this is a natural characteristic and not a product defect.
- Bamboo is subject to cracking and splitting just like any other wood product.
- ForeverBamboo.com cannot guarantee consistency with any of our bamboo products, but we try our best to offer the highest quality bamboo currently available on the market.
- Maintenance: Forever Bamboo recommends TWP or Cabot Australian Timber Oil for all exterior uses on bamboo products.
- If you accept the shipment by the freight company and sign off on the bill of lading, the shipment is considered totally free of damage. Please inspect the items prior to signing the paperwork or bill of lading to ensure that the shipment did arrive in acceptable condition with no damage.
- Take photos! The more documentation we have of damage during transit, the easier it will be to dispute with the carrier.
- Damage claims cannot be submitted to the shipping company or Forever Bamboo after the customer signs off on the paperwork or bill of lading for that shipment.
- In the event damage is apparent at delivery, it is imperative that you immediately contact our customer service department at 877-912-2244. Our customer support personnel are experts at handling and resolving damaged shipments, but we urge you to notify us in a timely manner.
- Proper notation of damage ("bag torn", "box crushed", etc. will suffice) on the delivery receipt will help to ensure our ability to fully refund or replace your purchase. Carrier regulations require notification of a damaged shipment within 15 days after receiving the shipment.